Hindhayes Infant School
Leigh Road, Street, BA16 0HB
Tel: (01458) 442978
Age range 4 -7 - NOR: 155
TEACHING ASSISTANT – 25 Hours per week – (09:00 – 14:00 daily to include lunchtime duties) - This post will initially be fixed term until 31/08/24)
Grade 15 - £11.78 - £11.98 per hour
We are looking for an inspirational and nurturing teaching assistant to join our Team who will have responsibility for outdoor play and learning.
We are seeking someone who:
- instinctively deals with children with warmth, care and understanding.
- has experience of working within the Foundation Stage and / or KS1 or who is passionate to start this a their career
- has skills in communicating and developing positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- must be able to work as part of a team and demonstrate initiative
- has the ability to support a stimulating environment and exciting curriculum
Hindhayes is an infant School for children aged 4 - 7yrs. We are a committed, supportive, hardworking and dedicated team of staff.
We offer a fantastic team environment where the well-being of staff is always supported and the best interests of children are at the centre of everything we do.
If you are interested, we would love to meet you! Visits to the setting are strongly encouraged.
Closing Date for applications: 8th December 2023
Interview Date: To be confirmed
If there are any questions please feel to contact the Hindhayes School Office on Office@Hidnhayes.co.uk or call (01458) 442978