Reminders for the children
Here is some helpful reminders and pointers for the children:
- Make sure you are in the routine of going to bed on time.
- Start to think about the friends in your class and remember what you liked about spending time with them.
- Try to remember the things that you liked learning and what you felt you were good at.
- Talk about your favourite forest school memory.
- On your family exercise walk pass by our school. Stop, look through the gates at our lovely grounds and imagine yourself walking through the gates.